The civil clerk will register as habitual residents the following persons:

  • Persons born in Kosovo, or who have one of the parents in Kosovo,
  • Persons, who can prove that they had continuously lived in Kosovo for at least 5 (five) years,
  • Other persons, who according to the civil clerk, were forced to leave Kosovo and for that reason were not able to meet the requirement of residence duration under paragraph b of this article, 
  • Other dependent children of persons, who are not eligible for registration, children of 18 years of age or 23 years of age, but who can prove that they are regular attendants of an independent educational institution.

Civil Registration

ID Card


Driving Licence